Thursday, June 12, 2014

How to Pin Pictures from Facebook to Pinterest: A tutorial without having to copy and paste.

I have found that I am enjoying Pinterest more and more. I am fairly new at it but if you're like me you know it is a great way reach out. I also find it a great way to keep things organized. It easy easy to use the Pin It button throughout the internet. However, I wanted to be able to share the post I have Facebook to Pinterest and I was having trouble finding an easy way. Until know. I made this video as a quick tutorial so I could share an easy way to Pin from Facebook to Pinterest. 


One of the great things about Pinterest is that it is not only a way to advertise and reach more people, but it is a great way for me to organize. I have hundreds of post on Facebook and it is difficult to find something specific. It takes time going through all of the pictures I have posted. But once I add my post to boards on Pinterest all I have to do if I am looking for something is go onto Pinterest find the board (which I have categorized). Once I have the right board, I simply find the picture I am looking for and click. I am taken directly to my post on Facebook. This saves time and a headache.

Marketing is another one of the big uses of Pinterest as well. It is the third most popular social media site with an estimated 250,000,000 unique visitors each month. If you are marketing online it has to be in your tool box. Fortunately, it is becoming easier to get the content on there. Just remember to keep Pins interesting so people want to stay and look around. 

I hope this video has made it easier for you to get your post easily transitions from Facebook to Pinterest. If you have any questions at all please leave a comment and I will get to it ASAP! 


No comments:

Post a Comment