Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Skinny Fiber: Is Skinny Fiber a SCAM?

The simple answer is no Skinny Fiber (and Skinny Body Care) is not a scam. (The picture to the left is my 90 Day Challenge before and after picture.) But there is so much more than that. To explain I probably need to tell you the whole story. This is my personal journey to finding Skinny Fiber and how it has changed my life.

I really remember starting to gain weight when I was 11 years old. I spent the entire summer inside doing nothing. By the time I got out of high school I was well over 200 lbs. When I was 19 I found out I had a mass that ended up being ovarian cancer and spent a week in the hospital. During that week I lost weight and for the first time, in a long time, I weighed in at just under 200 lbs. I no longer had cancer but the scare didn't jar me enough to worry about my health. So before I knew it I was tipping the scales at 260 pounds. I was 24. I had tried every product you could buy at Wal-Mart plus some others but I could never loose.

We had been trying to have a child for sometime with out any luck and I was sure I never would be able to with one ovary. I was finally about to lose about 20 pounds on my own. Not realizing I was doing it. Then I had my miracle. My little Trinadi. But the pregnancy had me a stone's throw from 300 lbs. Having her and breast feeding I got down to 285 pounds. In December of 2013 I tried juicing and working out but I couldn't stick with it. I wasn't feeling any different (except tired) so I gave up. Not the way to go and not something I am proud of but it is the truth.  I just stopped.

In February I was introduced to Skinny Fiber. It took me a month to actually buy it and I kick myself in the butt thinking that I could have started sooner and be even farther along than I am now. I researched and showed my hubby so much information that he told me that if I didn't order it he was going to order it for me. It took about a month to get in the mail. Even as I started taking it I was skeptical. I didn't want to get my hopes up and this just be another product that didn't work for me. I did my measurements and weighed my self. I was surprised to find I actually weighed 275 pounds and my waist measured at 49 inches around. I didn't change anything except cut out soda and drink a lot more water (which I'm sure contributed to my weight loss).

Before Skinny Fiber I would go to McDonald's and get a large #1 with a large Coke. After Skinny Fiber I could only eat the sandwich. (Yes, I am aware how bad that is for you, but I am trying to be as honest as possible here.) My portions on home cooked meals significantly decreased as well, and I wasn't left hungry. The weight started falling off. By March I was down 13 pounds. It was at that point I knew it was working and I decided to become a Distributor of Skinny Fiber. I hadn't told anyone I was taking it. Not even my family. But seeing that it had worked for me when so many other things hadn't I wanted to share it with whomever I could. I wasn't expecting to make much but I stay home with my daughter and figured I could make something to help my family's income and maybe pay a bill or two a month. I was wrong again.

18 days ago I finished my 90 day challenge and I weighed in at 252 pounds and my waist measured 42.5 inches. For me that is amazing. I had plans to start working out and drastically changing my diet for my next 90 days. But I became complacent. I started missing pills and drinking sugary drinks. I stepped on the scale today and I wanted to kick myself. I gained 5 pounds, and it was my fault. I was doing things I should not be doing and I knew it. I looked at my before and after pictures and told myself. "There is no way you are going to let yourself get back there again." And I refuse to let my self get so out of control again. So today I started taking my Skinny Fiber religiously and started doing some simple exercises. I know my next 90 days will be great because I am committing to myself. (Plus I have put it out here for the world to see. ;) )

Now I mentioned that I was wrong about the amount that I could help my family. The reason I say I was wrong is because I have been able to pay all of the bills that have come in my mailbox last month. Allowing us to allocate other funds to savings and debt reduction. I am by no means making enough to buy a house or allow my husband to quit working, but I believe in this product and this company. I know that with them both I can reach my goals. I never thought I could make an income from home while being able to raise my daughter and take care of my family but I am.

One last thought. I know how hard it is to put your faith into a product when so many have failed you before. But take a chance on Skinny Fiber you will not be disappointed again. There is a 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee and only a 1% return rate, so I am 99% sure that you will be happy with your results.

You can watch a 5 minute video and order Skinny Fiber here.
You can take a FREE tour and become a distributor here.
Before and After on April 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment